Sunday, December 19, 2010

Self Identity ~ Final

Business card (front and back)
1.
2. (without phone #)

Letter heads
1.


2.

Blog
Blog logo
1.
 2.

I was thinking of different names for my "self company" and i didnt want just my name (lauren machlica design). My nickname to many people is Smiles or Lauren Smiles so i wanted to play around with that. I started with Lauren Smiles Design which i really liked but when i was messing around with the type i realized that the abr. is LSD... not sure if i want that. Im trying to rearrange is some how so i can keep it, but for now i just stuck with Smiles Design (which isn't taken by anyone... at least not online)
The blog isnt running yet because im still trying to figure out how to change everything the way i want them to look... which apparently should be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment