Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Identity

We came to a conclusion that this was the best business card to define me. I changed the text on the back from i believe caslon to neutra text to make it look more modern like the front is

I next started the letter head. i wanted to take the counters of all the 8's in my number and make a sort of fun light hearted letter head. I like bubbles and bubbles are fun. however i think this one might look too childish/too non professional/ too much like the paper you'd get at a craft store... 
I also began a blog background to go with it. The gray area is where all the posts would go and it would be a little translucent. There is obviously no text yet on the blog. I still have to make the title



I began another set of letterheads and blog background. This time i still wanted to keep with the "bubble" theme but i toned it down a bit on both. 




The name im thinking of is something like Lauren Smiles or LEM Smiles since 'smiles' has so much to do with my personality and how i look at life and how i approach projects and everything. 

Feed back would be LOVELY!

No comments:

Post a Comment