Saturday, March 26, 2011

Rockabilly Music Preservation Identity

For my communication graphics class I chose the Rockabilly Music Preservation as my client to build a corporate identity for.

We first had to design their logo which took about 4-5weeks
Next we had to design 5 different business cards and double page ads. I've only included the ads here. Luckily I was able to use my photos for all except one ad :)
1.

2a.

2b.

3.

4.

5.
Next we are designing promotional t-shirts as well as the website. 
1.

2.

3.

4.
This project is so much fun, yet so challenging. I get to design for something I love, but it's such a distinct style that has so much history, I have to make sure I stay super true to it. At the same time though, I am given so many different ways I can design things because it has so many components.

And i just got an idea for another shirt design (even though we need only 3)
I must get to designing it.... andd GO



No comments:

Post a Comment