Thursday, December 2, 2010

New Business Cards

I picked my top 3 favorites (with the help of everyone) and worked on them some more.

The one Gen picked:
i like playing with the color of these. definitely more of a fun-feel (which is me)
The one the class picked (kind of):
they liked the 2 sided one but the initials were really small in the corner. i liked the larger ones so i just took the info off and placed it on the back like the 2 sided one.
i like these because they are elegant (also me) and the pink makes it fun as well... but im contemplating if it's too "girly girl" (which i am not). however i definitely like the bright pop of color
My favorite (well was...ish):
if you couldnt tell... i like color (ESPECIALLY yellow!) and i like how i aligned the numbers (since i have about a bagillion 8s in it) im just messing around with where to put the rest of the info... which needs work and im not done with the 2nd phase of this one yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment